As designers, we thought we knew color. But nothing could have prepared us for the sensory overload that was The Color Factory
As designers, we thought we knew color. But nothing could have prepared us for the sensory overload that was The Color Factory.
This San Francisco pop-up art exhibit set out to immerse visitors in a highly-interactive color experience. Our team explored the two-story Instagram paradise, remembering the wonder we felt in our youth at galleries like these. Wandering from room to room–tasting, smelling, touching, and hearing different sounds along the way–awakened our minds for future projects back at the studio.
Our clients come to us not only for fun designs on a page, but to be motivated by ideas that stem from deep-rooted imagination and bravery. Over time, as we radiate these sparks of genius, we may feel sapped of inspiration, which is why outings to incredible places like the Color Factory are so important for our creative rejuvenation.
A tour through the Color Factory:
- Rainbow entryway and curved staircase
- Scratch and Sniff rainbow wall with petite sweet treats
- Black and white room with charcoal lemonade
- Orange-everything artifact room
- Blue balloon immersion room
- Silver sparkle musical disco ball room
- Life-size LiteBrite room
- Color Me Green room
- Wonderful World of Abstraction ribbon room
- Pink light bathroom
- Red smiley staircase
- Confetti party room
- Periwinkle selfie snapshot room
- Yellow ball pit, ice cream, and artifacts