Brand Strategy and Identity Development
Schipper Design’s brand development services help corporate and small business clients alike identify and execute a winning brand identity, bringing a rare mix of savvy design, marketing know-how, and our special blend of innovation, enthusiasm and spark. Serving businesses from San Jose and Santa Clara County through San Benito, Santa Cruz and Monterey, Schipper Design is an established brand agency with a talented staff of 16, located in the heart of California’s Central Coast, nestled between Salinas and Gilroy.
15 Years Building Brands on California’s Silicon Valley and Central Coast
Choosing Schipper Design for your brand identity project means more than choosing a designer for your next deliverable. When you work with us, you gain 15 years of proven, practical expertise in meeting the unique strategic marketing challenges of the tech, agriculture, specialty food, and service industries that make up the Santa Clara Valley and neighboring South Bay and Central Coast.
Our established brands include:
- Area consumer services leaders such as Salinas’ Natividad Medical Center, Monterey’s Santa Catalina School, and San Jose’s Robson Homes
- Established business services organizations such as Carmel’s Hayashi Wayland and Monterey’s Dunnion Law Firm
- Central Coast agricultural and packaged goods entrepreneurs such as Troia Foods in Monterey, Gilroy’s Fernwood Cellars and Syngenta Flowers, and wineries from Monterey County to Santa Clara
…and many more!
Our Strategic Identity Development Process
Our experienced creative team works closely with business stakeholders and brand owners in a transparent, interactive process that considers your strategic marketing needs, your core customer profile, and your unique corporate vision.
The result is a brand strategy including corporate logo, brand standards, and communication guidelines that express a truly memorable brand personality.
From Corporate Vision to Brand Strategy to Logo Design and Tagline
At Schipper Design, we look forward to bringing your brand to life. Contact us, and a marketing professional will work with you to establish a project outline that can include:
- Brand Brief
- Mission and Vision Statements
- Customer and Demographic Research
- Brand Positioning
- Logo Design
- Brand Standards
- Communication Standards and Tagline Copy
- Packaging Design
- Supporting Collateral
We represent a portfolio of dozens of successfully launched brand identities. We’ve seen the power of good design and clear messaging to drive strategic brand value and customer engagement. And we look forward to working hand-in-hand with you to breathe new life into your unique brand vision!